New bathrooms and ensuites
When you build new, you have a lot of options. For example you can choose the size, shape and location of the bathroom relative to the rest of the building. You’d do this after consulting with our expert team who can help you take into account various important factors. Some of these are the regulations that apply to plumbing, electrical and building. Also you’ll most likely need to get the approval of your local council before building. Are you adding a bathroom or ensuite to an existing building? Or are you at the beginning of designing a whole new house or commercial premises? Whatever level your project is at, we can help you.
What we do:
- ByFreddy's extended team gives pre-building advice on location and design
- we do indoor residential and commercial bathrooms and ensuites for: houses, flats, hotels, shopping centres, offices, schools, clinics, public buildings, farms, etc
- we're also experts in industrial bathrooms to any scale
- we can even do creative outdoor bathrooms for your home
- our tradespeople do every trade required for bathrooms: building, masonry and bricklaying, plumbing, electrical, walls, roofing, tiling, painting, interior fitouts, fixtures, accessories and interior design
Contact our team if you are thinking of a new bathroom, ensuite, or want to create something out of the ordinary!