Bathroom Repairs and Maintenance
Occasionally you'll need bathroom repairs. This is because wet areas put materials under quite a bit of continual stress from heat and moisture. Paint peels, timber degrades, stone and enamel get chipped, tiles come off, shower screens get broken, etc. Also walls can move in extreme weather and make cracks open up. Toilets can cause leaks or develop cracks. There is also the possibility of damage due to mould growth and pests like termites and ants. Whether you need something repaired, or you want a regular maintenance schedule to stop bathrooms from deteriorating in the first place, call us and ask about how we can serve you.
What we do:
We do all residential, commercial, industrial and rural repair and maintenance jobs on bathrooms, ensuites and toilets.
- we replace worn and damaged tiles, stonework and fixtures, taps, yellowed or cracked toilets, damp timber work, etc
- all glass repairs and replacements
- re-waterproofing and/or re-painting of timber and gyprock walls
- the plumber on our team can clear out blockages in bathroom drains and toilets
- fix damaged plumbing and electrical circuits
- repair and seal cracks in walls and floors, ensuring waterproofing is intact
- treat or replace moulded areas
- our pest controller can remove termites
- regular re-sealing of stone tiles in the shower and on the bathroom floor and walls
- cleaning of tile grout and top up of gaps
- re-surfacing and painting or staining of timberwork
- changing over of tap washers, cartridges, valves, spindles and water filters
- periodic checks for termites and ants
- removal of water scale buildup on pipes and surfaces
- testing and cleaning out of ceiling fans and fan housings
Or is it time to completely renovate your bathroom? Either way, pick up the phone and talk to us today on 02-9098-6910.